McObject Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jndinet

NoSuchMethodException ?

jndinet    0

hi,

i'm getting the following error when i try to close database after a modification. app is running in android v5.0.2. i'm using perst v4.38 which i patched (see  missing "org.garret.perst.impl.ClassDescriptorLoadFactory" ). i have successfully created and loaded data.

any ideas on what's happening?

john

"Object access violation: org.garret.perst.StorageError: Object access violation: org.garret.perst.StorageError: Object access violation: org.garret.perst.StorageError: Object access violation: org.garret.perst.StorageError: Failed to build descriptor for class android.app.ContextImpl: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: <init> []

perstmco    0

It looks like your application tries to serialize an instance(s) of android.app.ContextImpl class, which means that some of your persistent classes contain a reference to an android.app.ContextImp object. Note that Java adds "synthetic" fields in some cases, for example a nested class has a reference to the outer class. Check your persistent classes, or attach them to a reply so that we can inspect them.